BIGGEST update yet!!
– Now fully supports iPad iOS 9 multitasking.
– Slide Over iOS 9 feature supported.
– Split View’ iOS 9 feature supported.
– Notes section allows you to type notes separately for seizures you monitored.
– New list for generic medication list, without notification reminders.
– This list is a separate list from ones with reminders.
– New buttons to select what type of seizure it was and note on log.
-New help screen for added features.
-Export your new medication list, notes, and seizure log to a CSV file and email!
** Please help to show your continued support by leaving a review & rating in the App Store. It really helps us a lot. The app is not as visible in the app store, without a star rating. We want to reach those looking for an easier way to manage seizure records.
Seizure Watch is a tool to be used in conjunction with other personal medical records. It should not be used as the sole record of seizures or medications. As always it’s a good idea to have copies of these records somewhere else besides the app. Occasional screenshots is a fast way to get copies of the logs saved.