- Fixed a bug that some users were experiencing with the stop watch/manual entries and overall hours being reset.
Having issues? Please contact support within the app or by visiting www.GlassedViolet.com.
Like the app? Please take a moment and rate/review the app. It helps us tremendously. Thank you for your continued support.
Having your teenager learn to drive can be hard enough. Then you have to keep track of their driving usually on index cards. Enter: New Drive. New Drive allows you to track their driving within an easy to use app. You can use the stopwatch to track their time, or you can manually enter it. Track if the driving occurred on the street, highway, and day or night. Need to take notes about something that happened? New Drive has you covered with a notes log too. Enter the hours needed before they can get their license and New Drive will notify you when they’ve completed the required hours.
- Log driving hours with a stopwatch.
- Log driving hours manually by typing the time.
- Manual or stopwatch entries are kept in an easy to use log.
- Print or email log as PDF.
- Search later for entries that were: Highway, street, day or night
- Log other notes for the drive
- Print or email notes as PDF.
- Set needed hours before completion.
- New Drive notifies you when they have met the requirement.
- Simply, easy to use design.
- Easy on the eyes and allows you to keep an eye on the road.
- No need to create an online account or give an email address.
- Just simple.
- Universal app for both the iPhone and iPad.
- Supports the new iPad Pro.
- Support for iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X.
- Support for iPhone 4s and later.
- Supports iOS 8.0+
- iPad Multitasking
- 64-bit support.